I have the flatbed printer as my default printer, but I also want to add
another printer without a flat screen. I just don't want to lose my default setup. I had a hard time getting that one squared away. Thanks for your help.
Prevail Multifunction Flatbed Printer With Wireless-N And Ethernet connectivity
liUp to 3X the broadcast coverage of WiFi-G and faster data transfer speedsliFast Ethernet and WiFi technologyli1200 x 4800dpi and 48-bit colorliFax, copier, scanner and printer liMemory card support: Memory/Pro Stick, SD, MMC and xDli1 x USB 2.0 portliMedia type: card [...]
The nozzles of the flatbed printer heads are very tiny like the air dust. If any dust comes into the head nozzle or even the air comes into the nozzles, the head will blogged which will cost bad printing result. In this case, the maintenance of the head becomes very important for the daily operation [...]Continue Reading →
While some printers out there will wow you with huge power and storage capacities, some buyers are interested in another feature; size. If space is a true commodity in your work area, be it a home office with limited space, or an overcrowded growing business, sometimes those extra few inches are a few too many. [...]Continue Reading →
Digital flatbed printers fill the gap between offset printing and silk screening by providing a way to apply an image to rigid, flat or unevenly surfaced objects. The process will print shapes ranging from coffee cups and injection-molded acrylic, glass objects, furniture and wooden doors. Commercial printing operations generate the bulk of flatbed-printed materials.
[...]Continue Reading →
- HackeD By TeaM_CC :: 0x0 WAS HERE
- by w4l3XzY3
- Is it better to get a good flatbed scanner and a separate film scanner? Or just a really good flatbed?
- Build a flatbed truck out of wood
- The Benefits of a Film Scanner to a Flatbed Scanner
- Guidelines To Follow When Loading Flatbed Trailers
- Burgos case shows steps over the line
- Flatbed Trailers – Tips on how to buy the best flatbed that will last you!
- County commissioners consider sending bug-killed tree to D.C.
- Hacked By Shade
- How can I add a second printer without it interferring with my default printer? One is a flatbed and one is no?
- Two Dead After Pileup on I-80
- How to make rigs legal I have one Reffer and a Flatbed?
- A Guide to Flatbed Scanners
- Is it possible to use Transparent media adapter with benq 5000 flatbed scanner ?
- Zippies – Snowman Flatbed – Cross Stitch Pattern
- Prevail Multifunction Flatbed Printer With Wirele
- The daily maintenance of the flatbed printer head
- Turnpike crash kills bus driver, injures 26
- Flatbed Honeymoon