Turnpike crash kills bus driver, injures 26
Chang Lin was seated in the back of a charter bus headed Monday for New York City when it slammed into the rear of a flatbed tractor trailer heading eastbound on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Westmoreland County, killing the bus driver and injuring 25 passengers and the truck driver. Mr. Lin, 20, who was asleep at 7:21 a.m.
Read more on Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Guidelines To Follow When Loading Flatbed Trailers
- Flatbed Trailers – Tips on how to buy the best flatbed that will last you!
- How can I add a second printer without it interferring with my default printer? One is a flatbed and one is no?
- Two Dead After Pileup on I-80
- How to make rigs legal I have one Reffer and a Flatbed?
- A Guide to Flatbed Scanners
- Is it possible to use Transparent media adapter with benq 5000 flatbed scanner ?
- Zippies – Snowman Flatbed – Cross Stitch Pattern
- Prevail Multifunction Flatbed Printer With Wirele
- The daily maintenance of the flatbed printer head
- Turnpike crash kills bus driver, injures 26
- Flatbed Honeymoon
- flatbed direct printing solutions (Promotional Items Solution)
- A Website To Buy A Flatbed Scanner – Easy-to-use Scanners Site!
- A Color Flatbed Scanner – Scan & Get Beautiful Images In A Click!
- A flatbed truck is carrying a heavy crate. The coefficient of static friction between the crate and the bed of?
- Color Flatbed Scanners – All-in-one Color Scanning Solutions!
- Brother MFC-7340 Flatbed Laser Multi-Function Center
- Flatbed Annie and Sweetie Pie: Lady Truckers
- Blades, Ice Girls get in on the action, too