Turnpike crash kills bus driver, injures 26
Chang Lin was seated in the back of a charter bus headed Monday for New York City when it slammed into the rear of a flatbed tractor trailer heading eastbound on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Westmoreland County, killing the bus driver and injuring 25 passengers and the truck driver. Mr. Lin, 20, who was asleep at 7:21 a.m.
Read more on Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- HackeD By TeaM_CC :: 0x0 WAS HERE
- by w4l3XzY3
- Is it better to get a good flatbed scanner and a separate film scanner? Or just a really good flatbed?
- Build a flatbed truck out of wood
- The Benefits of a Film Scanner to a Flatbed Scanner
- Guidelines To Follow When Loading Flatbed Trailers
- Burgos case shows steps over the line
- Flatbed Trailers – Tips on how to buy the best flatbed that will last you!
- County commissioners consider sending bug-killed tree to D.C.
- Hacked By Shade
- How can I add a second printer without it interferring with my default printer? One is a flatbed and one is no?
- Two Dead After Pileup on I-80
- How to make rigs legal I have one Reffer and a Flatbed?
- A Guide to Flatbed Scanners
- Is it possible to use Transparent media adapter with benq 5000 flatbed scanner ?
- Zippies – Snowman Flatbed – Cross Stitch Pattern
- Prevail Multifunction Flatbed Printer With Wirele
- The daily maintenance of the flatbed printer head
- Turnpike crash kills bus driver, injures 26
- Flatbed Honeymoon