User Information and Privacy
We have created this Terms of Usage and Privacy Statement to help show flatbed.org's commitment to privacy. This Statement describes flatbed.org's information gathering and dissemination practices for the Website.
We do not automatically collect any personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or email address, unless you voluntarily submit it. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may collect them into a file specific to you. If, at any time, you do not wish to receive email from us, please send a message to email@example.com requesting that we stop.
We do reserve the right to release current or past user information internally within flatbed.org and its affiliates, partners and subsidiaries. We also reserve the right to release current or past user information to third parties for limited purposes if we believe that usage is (i) in violation of this Agreement; (ii) used to commit unlawful acts; and/or (iii) is required to be disclosed to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or with a court or administrative order. Except as stated in this paragraph, we will not share information specific to users with third parties. We may, however, disclose aggregate user information to third parties.
flatbed.org uses a secured network to store your personal information. In order to view or change personal information that has already been stored, a secured server is used and information is transmitted via SSL encryption.
We make every effort to ensure that your purchase experience at flatbed.org is secure. We use state-of-the-art data encryption technology to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of your user information. Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypt the information sent between your computer and our database. In addition, we use Internet fraud screening to protect credit card transactions. To be sure you're browsing secure pages, check your Web browser's status bar (located at the bottom of the window) for the closed padlock icon. This icon appears in the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator to tell you that you are viewing a secure web page. Also, all browsers display an "s" after the "http" (https://.) in the Web site address to indicate that you're in a secure environment.
- Guidelines To Follow When Loading Flatbed Trailers
- Flatbed Trailers – Tips on how to buy the best flatbed that will last you!
- How can I add a second printer without it interferring with my default printer? One is a flatbed and one is no?
- Two Dead After Pileup on I-80
- How to make rigs legal I have one Reffer and a Flatbed?
- A Guide to Flatbed Scanners
- Is it possible to use Transparent media adapter with benq 5000 flatbed scanner ?
- Zippies – Snowman Flatbed – Cross Stitch Pattern
- Prevail Multifunction Flatbed Printer With Wirele
- The daily maintenance of the flatbed printer head
- Turnpike crash kills bus driver, injures 26
- Flatbed Honeymoon
- flatbed direct printing solutions (Promotional Items Solution)
- A Website To Buy A Flatbed Scanner – Easy-to-use Scanners Site!
- A Color Flatbed Scanner – Scan & Get Beautiful Images In A Click!
- A flatbed truck is carrying a heavy crate. The coefficient of static friction between the crate and the bed of?
- Color Flatbed Scanners – All-in-one Color Scanning Solutions!
- Brother MFC-7340 Flatbed Laser Multi-Function Center
- Flatbed Annie and Sweetie Pie: Lady Truckers
- Blades, Ice Girls get in on the action, too