Hello I just inharited one Reffer and a Flatbed semi from my Grandfather. What paper work would make them legal for me to hire a driver and start moving loads? I need Info on insurance and fees Im coming out of Florida.

Tagged with:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.